Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Elsa, Elsa, Elsa's Galore

As I was cleaning out my closet the other day, I realized that about every sixth top happened to be an Elsa top. I started to categorize each top based on what kind of style it was. I then preceded to ask myself why on earth I had so many Elsa tops but if you're anything like me, I will buy every color/pattern of a style shirt that I like. I started looking through and realized I had a solid pink, orange, green, and blue one and had various patterns that I have accumulated over the years. I always have people ask me how much I recommend the Elsa top. Based on the amount of tops in my closet, you can say I highly recommend this particular style because you can wear it year round. The other good thing about the Elsa top is that you can dress it up or down. Pairing the Elsa with a casual pair of shorts in the Summer dresses it down a little. You can also wear the Elsa with a pair of slacks and a cute blazer for work to make it a little more formal. Someone once asked me the question, can you have too many Elsa tops, and I am here to tell you that you can never have to many Elsa tops!


We have a variety of Elsa Tops in stock right now in the following pattens:

  • Resort White Red Right and Return
  • Skye Blue Salute
  • Sunglow Yellow First Impression
  • Bay Blue Tusk in the Sun Middle 
  • Capri Pink Samba 
Also, be sure to stop in to see our last Summer shipment hitting the floors on June 18th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment